1. How many times a day do you snack? ( breakfast, lunch and diner not counted. )
D. 4 or more
2. Do you drink more than two litres of water a day?
3. Do you eat at least 200 grams of vegetables and two pieces of fruit a day?
4. Do you eat varied?
5. Do you cycle to school / work often?
A. Yes, it’s more than ten minutes cycling
B. Yes, it’s less than ten minutes cycling
Do you walk to school often?//
A. Yes, it’s more than ten minutes walking
B. Yes, it’s less than ten minutes walking
6. Do you walk more than a hundred stairs a day?
7. What kind of sport do you do?
F. Another intensive sport
G. Another sport that is not very intensive
H. I don’t practice a sport.
8. How many times do you practice a sport a week?
A. I do some sports every day
D. Three times or more
E. I never play/do/practice sports.
9. What is your sex?
What is your age?
A. 1 – 11
B. 12 – 18
C. 19 and higher
10. What is your length?
A. 1.30 – 1.50
B. 1.50 – 1.70
C. 1.70 – 1.80
D. More than 1.80 metres.
What is your weight?
A. 30 – 40 KG
B. 40 – 50 KG
C. 50 – 60 KG
D. 60 – 70 KG
E. 70 – 80 KG
F. More than eighty KG
G. More than a hundred KG
You know very well what's good and what's bad. I just hope you realize now.
© Eva de Schipper, B2a